2022 Online and Onsite Food Handler Training
Food Handler Training Certificate 2022. All food handlers working in Malaysia need to obtain Food Handler Training’s certificate of Attendance. Currently food handlers have option to choice either to attend onsite physical (face-to-face) sesion or online sesion of Food Handler Training.
✅ Ministry of Health, Malaysia (MOH)
✅ Local authority – City Hall / City Council / Town Council
Other course information:
- Fee for online and onsite course is the same, which is Fifty Ringgit Malaysia (RM50.00) only!
- Valid for life – you only need to attend ONCE.
- Language of delivery option: Malay, English, Mandarin, Hokkien
- Same day digital PDF certificate
- Free delivery of original certificate
Attend training using ZOOM Meeting application
Participants can attend training using smartphone / tablet laptop or personal computer
The advantages of online session
- NO traffic jam
- NO need to pay tol
- NO need to pay parking
Online course is safe and convenient !
Onsite Physical (Face-to-Face) Course
Food handlers who have limited internet access or not having suitable device to attend online session can opt for onsite physical (face-to-face) session.
Terms and condition for onsite physical (face-to-face) course:
- Permitted for individuals who are fully vaccinated
- Participants need to show vaccination certificate
- Subjected to training space capacity and social distancing measures
- All participants are required to wear face mask.
- Only participants without any Covid-19 symptoms will be admitted to training sessions
You don’t have to worry – all our instructors and facilitators are fully vaccinated
2022 – Kita jaga kita!
So what are you waiting for?? Click the button below to book your slot today!