Online Food Handler Training. This is mandatory training for all food handlers working in Malaysia. According to Reg. 30(1) of Food Hygiene Regulations 2009 (FHRs 2009), all food handlers shall undergo a food handler training in, and obtain a Certificate of Food Handler’s Training from a specified institution. Any food handler who works in any food premises who fails to undergo the training or obtain the above-mentioned certificate commits an offense and shall, on conviction, be liable to a fine not exceeding RM10,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.
All food handlers can attend the online food handler training using smartphone, tablet laptop or desktop computer from any locations that has stable internet connection.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration closing time is at 8.00 pm on the day before training starts or when the class is full.
- Kindly ensure the email and mobile phone number provided is correct and contactable so that we are able to provide you with training information and link.
- Please register for the course through our website. However, companies or group representatives may contact us directly for group registration of 5 persons and above.
- Course fee is RM50.00 per person. Companies or group representatives can make payments for group registration in a single transaction.
- Each participant shall log-in to learning platform via separate learning devices. Participants shall not share devices during class. That means 1 participant, 1 device.
- Participants must complete the entire course in order to obtain Certificate of Attendance.
- Participants will receive a PDF copy of the certificate on the same day after the completion of the course.
- The original certificate will be sent to the participant via courier service on the next working day. Courier service operation day are from Monday to Friday.
- Participant‘s camera display is COMPULSORY. Participant must remain in front of the camera throughout the entire session, except during quizzes/tests or breaks.
- Participants can be disqualified from receiving a Certificate of Attendance under these conditions: no camera display, not present in front of the camera during class, exiting the online session without replacing the lost hour or caught doing other activities during the training session.
- The training organizer shall RECORD the entire online course session as this is one of the course requirements stipulated by Ministry of Health Malaysia. Officer from State Health Department may be joining at any time during the online training session for monitoring purposes.