Food Handler Course HRDF Claimable. Human Resource Development Corporation (HRD Corp, formerly known as Human Resource Development Fund, HRDF) registered employer can apply training grant under the HRD Corp Claimable Courses program. This program was previously known as Skim Bantuan Latihan Khas (SBL-Khas). Further information on HRD Corp Claimable Courses is available from HRD Corp website >>Click here<<
This is mandatory training for all food handlers working in Malaysia. According to Reg. 30(1) of Food Hygiene Regulations 2009 (FHRs 2009), all food handlers shall undergo a food handler training in, and obtain a Certificate of Food Handler’s Training from a specified institution. Any food handler who works in any food premises who fails to undergo the training or obtain the above-mentioned certificate commits an offense and shall, on conviction, be liable to a fine not exceeding RM10,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.
All food handlers can attend the online food handler training using smartphone, tablet laptop or desktop computer from any locations that has stable internet connection.
– END –
Online Class Etiquette
(12 Key Points)
1. Use a device that has a camera, mic, speaker dan internet connection (e.g.: smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop) – MANDATORY
2. The camera is always ON & participant’s face is visible during class – MANDATORY
3. Use own device and not sharing devices among participants – 1 participant, 1 device – MANDATORY
4. Sit in front of the camera ( not lying down or walking around, etc…) – MANDATORY
5. Focus 100% and NOT ENGAGE IN ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES e.g.: working, riding on a vehicle, cooking, fishing, walking around, etc during class – MANDATORY
6. Get a helper or an assistant if not familiar with gadget or ZOOM
7. Fully charge the device (don’t get logged out if your device run out of charge)
8. Top-up internet credit before class, if using a pre-paid plan (don’t get logged out if you run out of credit)
9. Download and install ZOOM EARLY (not last minute )
10. Plan your journey to ensure you arrive early at the venue you are joining (don’t make last-minute moves – road safety comes first)
11. Find a place that is quiet and with no distraction
12. Sit apart if you are joining from the same venue with your team.
– End –
Withdrawal, Rescheduling and Substitution of Participants
1.1 In the event that there is a request to withdraw from participation in a training course:
- 50% course fee refund for withdrawal request that is submitted 7 days or more before the course commencement date;
- 25% course fee refund for withdrawal request that is submitted in less than 7 days before the course commencement date;
- NO REFUNDS for withdrawal request that is submitted in less than 24 hours before the course commencement, or for no-shows (defined as participants who do not attend the course without prior notification). Nonetheless, request for rescheduling or substitution can be made.
1.2 Course fee refund is subjected to the the validity of the information submitted and also the approval from the management of Win Synergy Training Sdn Bhd.
2. Rescheduling and substitution
2.1 In the event a participant is unable to attend a registered course, a request to reschedule or substitute another participant can be made.
2.2 In the event that a new date cannot be determined for rescheduling, or new participant(s) cannot be identified for substitution, the registration will be deemed as ON HOLD. Please note that NO REFUNDS will be made for registrations that are deemed as ON HOLD.
2.3 For registration that are deemed as ON HOLD, notification of new date and time or new participants can be made in writing via email as stated below (Para 3.1). Acceptance of rescheduling or participant substitution is subject to availability of vacancies at the time of notification.
2.4 Rescheduling and substitution can only be made within the same training course and not for a different training course.
2.5 NO REFUNDS will be made for failure to attend after rescheduling or substitution.
3. Submission of requests
3.1 Request for withdrawal, rescheduling and substitution of participant shall be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com before commencement of the course and stating the information as below:
a. Information of the person requesting (full name, identity card or passport number, and contact number)
b. Information of the participant (if it is different from the person requesting)
c. Name of the course registered
d. Date and time of the course registered
e. Type of request: (1) Withdrawal / (2) Rescheduling / (3) Substitution
f. Details of the request (reason for withdrawal and remittance information for refund / new date for rescheduling / details of the substitute participant)
3.2 Requested submitted will be rejected if information received is incomplete or cannot be verified. Subsequent request submitted for the same issue or matter will be treated as a new request.
3.3 Request submitted will be processed within three (3) working days. Any decision will be notified by email.
3.4 Request made through channels or methods other than the one stated above will not be entertained.
3.5 Win Synergy Training Sdn Bhd reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
3.6 Any decision made by the management of Win Synergy Training Sdn Bhd regarding the request received is final.
– End –